Yesterday was my schedule at home to do some homey sport and work on my thesis after work hours.. aaannnddd guess whaatt, I saw an advertisement about Glee Live in Concert, which will be held in London next June. Yaiyyy yaiyyy, yaiyyy!
I love Glee to the max! I bet everyone will love Glee too. Live in concert?? It must be US (me & my husband) who will win the contest! griinnn
Contest? Super yeeeeepppp! Starworld Asia is inviting everyone to join this contest until 28th May. An easy way to catch this chance, you just log on to www.starworldasia.tv/glee2 and choose which cast member you would love to see in person in Concert? Queen, Finn, Rachel, Sue, etc. etc. etc.
My best answer is.... tadaaaa definitely.... uhmmm... actually I still can't decide which one I love the most between Brittany and Kurt Hummel :D They two are awesome!!
Coz we have to choose one cast member, I have chosen KURT, yaiyyy! And this was my answer when I submitted the contest form:
'Love the way Chris acts as Kurt. I can't even imagine that Kurt is only a character on Glee! He looks so real. The way he acts, sings, and his fashion sense are soo good. The loveliest things about Kurt are his humble heart and his politeness. Definitely, choosing Kurt is the best answer for me!!'
I submitted that with my email address, and then the next morning from the office, my second submission was on behalf of my husband's email, hahahaha. Of course, STILL I put KURT as the answer.
Yaa.. yaa I knew it was such a DREAM TOO TOOO TOOO high just to imagine I would be picked.
I didn't know how the judges would make their decision, whether they would choose the best reason, the quickest submission, or just choose it randomly, hahaha... my chance of being picked is either 100% or 0%, hahahaha.
A PAIR of TICKETS to LONDON! Not even in my dreams, hahahaha. Just try, who knows? :D
Actually I want to submit again with a different answer (I Love Brittany, anyway!) buuut I'm a little worried that they will ban the same email address, and also it's supported by my office internet connection that always goes downnn even moree -_______-
Yesterday, I saw my youngest sister and asked her to join (If she won then she would have to bring me theree!! :D), and know whaaaatt her answer was;
'I DON'T KNOW WHAT GLEE IS. EVEN HEARING ITS TITLE MAKES ME FEEL WEIRD'
And my tears fall like a river :D........
0 comments